You miss talkin’ in your city and want to start a new talkin’ group?
Here is how to do it:
Read this overview & contact us to
- get more details,
- clarify questions and
- get connected with the other groups
To start a new group:
- Find a place to host the talkin’
- Announce and advertice the first talkin’ (we support you with topic and all you need).
To run the first Social Adventure
- introduce the concept of talkin’ according to the Framer document
- lead through the evening
- encourage the participants to bring friends along the next time.
Contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and be part of the talkin’ world!